Waterjet cutting software
Alma’s software products can pilot waterjet cutting machines for 2D cutting and 3D cutting.
The nesting and programming software for waterjet cutting
Particularly suitable for continuous cutting whether you manage large-scale nesting or unit cutting projects, act/cut can meet any types of waterjet-cutting requirements in terms of tool trajectory, cutting speed or lead-ins/outs control. With its ability to easily adjust parameter setting to any kind of material that can be waterjet-cut, act/cut is the programming solution for your waterjet cutting machines.
Main advantages and benefits:
- One mouse click to perform the nesting, the tool path and CNC program generation
- Ability to convert any logo, font or picture in cutting profile thanks to act/sign module (optional)
- Nesting capabilities in remnant sheets or off-cuts of any shape
- Automatic configuration of cutting parameters and lead-ins/outs according to the material to cut (with or without abrasive)
- Automatic calculation of speed decrease in angles (corners)
- Optimized pre-pierced hole management
- Support of cutting machines equipped with multiple heads.