3D nesting software for volume cutting (foam, stone, wood, etc.)
act/cube is a powerful 3D nesting software intended for professionals specialized in cutting materials such as foam, polystyrene, polyurethane, marble, wood but also deep-frozen food. From a set of raw-material blocks and a set of outputs to be produced, act/cube automatically calculates the 3D layout using a powerful optimization algorithm. This results in an optimized use of material, and therefore, significant material and time savings.
Main advantages and benefits:
- Material and time savings: act/cube allows you to quickly create very compact 3D assemblies
- True 3D nesting instead of a plain layer piling-up
- Optimized use of material both in terms of filling of a single block and of selection of the best blocks
- Management of cutting process requirements
- Easy coupling with Production Management and ERP systems
- Easy to use.
- Production management and ERP interface
- Management of minimum and maximum requests
- Minimization of offcuts and generation of reusable offcuts
- Priority re-use of offcuts
- Multiple outputs management
- Selection of the best material to use
- Selection of optimization time
- Cutting plans adapted to the functional characteristics of the machines (edge to edge cutting, etc.) and to the different cutting technologies (wire, blade, saw, etc.)
- Cutting of foam blocks (mattresses, seats, cushions, etc.)
- Cutting of marble, granite, limestone, dolomite blocks (gravestone, ashlars)
- Cutting of fallen trees (beam, rafter, joist, timber, etc.)
- Cutting of graphite sheets
- Cutting of parallelepiped metal blocks (steel, copper, aluminum, cast-iron, etc.)
- Cutting of polyester, polyethylene, polyurethane, polystyrene, PVC, rubber, etc.
- Cutting of frozen food