CAM software for punching-nibbling
act/cut software suite is an integrated programming solution designed for punching-nibbling and combined-technology machines as well as for 2D routing and fluid-jet cutting. Whichever the machines you operate, act/cut is optimally configured to rationalize your programming process while taking into account the specificities of each technology or machine.
The programming software for punching-nibbling
act/cut’s added value in punching-nibbling technology lies mainly in the software’s powerful automation (tool allocation, machining sequence, nesting, part evacuation, etc.). This makes act/cut a highly productive solution for on-demand production of numerous and varied parts. The software can manage all loading/unloading peripheral systems and is perfectly adapted to combined machines.
Main advantages and benefits:
- One mouse click to perform the tool allocation and part nesting, optimize the machining sequencing including the part evacuation and generate the CN program
- Automatic completion of identical part common cut with or without micro-junctions
- Automatic part nesting under or around clamps
- Multi-tool and special tool management
- Automatic or manual management of any type of evacuation system
- Part machining preparation based on a pre-defined turret model which allows limiting the number of tool changes on the machine.