CAM software for 2D cutting
act/cut software suite is an integrated programming solution designed for any kind of fluid jet cutting machines (laser, plasma, oxyfuel, waterjet) as well as for 2D routing, punching-nibbling and combined-technology machines. Whichever the machines you operate, act/cut is optimally configured to rationalize your programming process while taking into account the specificities of each technology or machine.
The nesting and programming software for cutting
Supporting a wide range of machine and technology requirements at every step of programming - from part preparation to the NC code generation, including nesting and tool path definition - act/cut can pilot any types of machines.
Providing unique nesting algorithms that fit any type of cutting needs, act/cut significantly decreases material loss rates and improves productivity.
Whenever possible, the software operates in full automatic mode. However, in very touchy situations, act/cut, in order to ensure the most efficiency, operates in interactive mode, and the user makes the final decision.
Open and customizable, act/cut imports part geometries from any CAD software and easily interacts with Production Management Systems or ERP solutions.
Main advantages and benefits:
- Support of machines of any types and brands
- Support of any cutting technology requirements (laser, plasma, water jet etc.)
- Powerful nesting algorithms and optimized tool path research
- Automatic user assistance at any stage of the programming and ability to work in full automatic mode
- Easy-to use
- Software openability (interaction with various 2D/3D CAD systems and Production Management Systems or ERP solutions)
- Available built-in customization tools
- Availability of complementary and task-oriented modules: metal sheet part unfolding/folding, libraries of 3D and 2D shapes, letter and drawing cutting, stock and manufacturing order management.